It concentrates on improving the frame rate and efficiency, and likewise consists of some bug repairs. Here’s the full rundown:
Patch 1.0.2 – 20th May 2021
- Performance Optimizations
- There were a handful of locations in which the frame rate was lower than expected, most visible early in the first level. There were also locations in which the frame rate itself wasn’t impacted, but that the gameplay experience didn’t match. It was necessary for us to resolve both, so advancement went through the game including extra optimizations. One of these optimizations included changing how the game was handling audio, to maximize more system resources for performance.
- This had the included advantage of not simply improving performance in the areas where it was either low or felt low, but improved the overall performance throughout the entire game.
- Resolved Issues When Rebinding Keys
- We fixed some bugs that were triggering the game to not display the appropriate button triggers or register that particular buttons on the JoyCon were being pushed.
Have you downloaded this most current upgrade for Star Wars: Republic Commando? What are your ideas up until now? Leave a remark down below.
| It focuses on improving the frame rate and efficiency, and also consists of some bug fixes. It was crucial for us to address both, so advancement went through the video game including extra optimizations.