Although Call of Duty: Warzone has actually shifted to Verdansk ’84, the bunkers have remained on the map, and a mystical brand-new bunker has actually likewise appeared. Here is every bunker place in Warzone Season 3.
With the release of the Season 3 update, Raven completely revamped Verdansk with a 1980s style. New POIs have appeared and structures have altered, however the bunkers have stayed, although sealed.
Warzone’s devs have teased that these bunkers will open in the future, so it’s worth understanding their locations and how to access them when they open.
While some Bunkers could previously be accessed with a Red Access Card, others required a special code to enter them. It’s likely that the bunkers will open up again, so we’ve likewise got every code you’ll require if that occurs.
Warzone Season 3 bunker locations map
There are currently 13 total bunkers
spread throughout Verdansk’84. Following the destruction of the original Verdansk, these bunkers
- are all closed however are most likely to open in the future. Warzone devs have actually described how “Initially sealed, we can’t
- state exactly how you’ll be connecting with the Bunkers and other surprise areas, though you can expect a host of surprises as the Black Ops Cold War seasons continue.”Here is the place of all
- 13 bunkers: Hills bunker( 0): On the coast straight south of Promenade West.Boneyard bunkers
- (1, 2 & 3): These bunkers are discovered on the hill on either side of the Junkyard POI. Top bunker(4 ): Above the 2 shacks east of
- Summit.Southern Military Base bunker (5) : Found between Military Base and the Lake.Salt Mine bunker
- (6): On the cliffs to the east of Salt Mine.Karst Bridge bunkers(7 & 8): Found in the bunkers above Karst Bridge to the south-east of Array.Prison bunker
- ( 9 ): Sits near the entryway bridge of Prison.Park bunker(
- 10 ): Sits simply south of Tavorsk Park.
- Northern Military Base bunker (11 ): North-west of Military Base.Secret bunker location: Underneath eastern storage facility in Factory.Warzone Season 3 Secret Bunker< img width=" 1024"height="569"src= "https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1024×569.jpg"alt= "Warzone Season 3 secret bunker door" class= "wp-image-98668"srcset= "https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1024×569.jpg 1024w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-300×167.jpg 300w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-768×427.jpg 768w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1536×854.jpg 1536w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-400×222.jpg 400w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-160×90.jpg 160w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker.jpg 1899w”sizes=”(max-width
: 1024px )100vw, 1024px”>
Underneath the brand-new POI to the east of Superstore, Airplane Factory, a brand-new secret bunker has actually been discovered. It isn’t marked by any number, and there’s a shut down keypad beside the door, which will probably receive power in a later season. It’s extremely likely this will be an easter egg bunker, comparable to Bunker 11, where you might make a weapon Blueprint and the nuking of Verdansk was very first teased. Warzone Boneyard bunker codes Scrapyard, which sits to the west of Boneyard, has two bunkers that could be accessed with a code. One sits north near to
- Storage Town, while the other sits simply above the go-kart track in the south-west corner of the map. Thebunkers are presently closed, the bunker codes were as follows:
North Boneyard code: 87624851 South Boneyard code
: 97264138 Warzone Prison bunker code Sitting just west of the Zordaya Prison Complex is a little shack. This shack looks entirely average and can’t be gotten in, but prior to the nuke occasion, it had a keypad on the door. If this keypad returns, you can use the code offered listed below, and head inside to get some Legendary loot. Warzone TV Station bunker code TV Station can be a tough place to drop, but must you land
just a little to the east, you’ll discover another shack that utilized to be locked by a keypad. You no longer require to enter a code, but if this keypad returns, here’s the code you formerly needed to get in. TELEVISION Station bunker code: 27495810 Warzone Park bunker code As you pass the Styor Spomenik war