Last month, Ubisoft rolled out a major upgrade for Immortals Fenyx Rising-adding in support for’The Lost Gods’DLC and a lot more. It has actually now released another spot-Title Update 1.3.1-to attend to some minor problems. There are some bug repairs, stability and performance improvements, and a lot of other fixes for quests, activities and gameplay. Here are the complete patch notes, courtesy of the official Ubisoft community online forums:
TITLE UPDATE 1.3.1 This little Title Update brings a couple of fixes to the game: HIGHLIGHTS Bug Fixes. Stability enhancements. Performance improvements. MISSIONS [Repaired] Made sure that Prometheus uses the best pronoun for Fenyx in a
Tale of Fire and Lightning
mission. ACTIVITIES [Fixed] Repaired a concern that prevented progression scaling issues
- with Ubisoft Connect difficulty benefits Shard.
- . Fixed an issue that triggered Fenyx to appear in a different vault when rebooting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- . Fixed] Ubisoft Connect– Fixed a problem preventing the” Vault of Tartaros Completed”fact to reach full completion.
- [Repaired] Myths of the Eastern Realms– Fixed a concern where the gamer would not get all the pieces from the Mythical Monsters. GAMEPLAY Resolved a concern where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade. [
- Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm acquired from finishing Myths of the Eastern Realm story. [
- a concern where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when delighting in the beautiful view for too long. Heroes require breaks too! SYSTEM When entering Typhon’s Vault, improved stability. Why not inspect out our evaluation if you’ve not attempted out this game. While it is quite similar to
- a particular Zelda game at times, it still has its own special sense of beauty and the DLC certainly uses something a bit various. Have you played Immortals Fenyx Rising yet? What about this most current update? Inform us down below.
It has now launched another patch-Title Update 1.3.1-to deal with some minor problems. There are some bug fixes, stability and performance enhancements, and a lot of other repairs for missions, activities and gameplay. Bug Fixes. Myths of the Eastern Realms– Fixed an issue where the gamer would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters. Fixed the purchasing of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm acquired from finishing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.