Although Call of Duty: Warzone has shifted to Verdansk ’84, the bunkers have remained on stayed map, and a mysterious new strange brand-new also appearedLikewise While some Bunkers might formerly be accessed with a Red Access Card, others needed a special code to enter them. Scrapyard, which sits to the west of Boneyard, has two bunkers that might be accessed with a code. Sitting just west simply the Zordaya Prison Complex is a small shackLittle Red Access cards have been gotten rid of from Warzone Season 3, but they’re likely to return once the bunkers resume.
Although Call of Duty: Warzone has moved to Verdansk ’84, the bunkers have stayed on the map, and a mystical new bunker has also appeared. Here is every bunker area in Warzone Season 3.
With the release of the Season 3 upgrade, Raven completely revamped Verdansk with a 1980s style. New POIs have actually appeared and structures have altered, however the bunkers have stayed, although sealed.
Warzone’s devs have actually teased that these bunkers will open in the future, so it’s worth understanding their locations and how to access them when they open.
While some Bunkers could previously be accessed with a Red Access Card, others required an unique code to enter them. It’s most likely that the bunkers will open up once again, so we’ve also got every code you’ll need if that takes place.
Warzone Season 3 bunker locations map
There are currently 13 total bunkers
spread out throughout Verdansk’84. Following the damage of the initial Verdansk, these bunkers
- are all closed but are most likely to open in the future. Warzone devs have explained how “Initially sealed, we can’t
- say exactly how you’ll be communicating with the Bunkers and other covert locations, though you can expect a host of surprises as the Black Ops Cold War seasons continue.”Here is the area of all
- 13 bunkers: Hills bunker( 0): On the coast directly south of Promenade West.Boneyard bunkers
- (1, 2 & 3): These bunkers are found on the hill on either side of the Junkyard POI. Summit bunker(4 ): Above the two shacks east of
- Summit.Southern Military Base bunker (5) : Found between Military Base and the Lake.Salt Mine bunker
- (6): On the cliffs to the east of Salt Mine.Karst Bridge bunkers(7 & 8): Found in the bunkers above Karst Bridge to the south-east of Array.Prison bunker
- ( 9 ): Sits near the entrance bridge of Prison.Park bunker(
- 10 ): Sits simply south of Tavorsk Park.
- Northern Military Base bunker (11 ): North-west of Military Base.Secret bunker location: Underneath eastern warehouse in Factory.Warzone Season 3 Secret Bunker< img width=" 1024"height="569"src= "https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1024×569.jpg"alt= "Warzone Season 3 secret bunker door" class= "wp-image-98668"srcset= "https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1024×569.jpg 1024w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-300×167.jpg 300w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-768×427.jpg 768w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-1536×854.jpg 1536w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-400×222.jpg 400w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker-160×90.jpg 160w, https://cdn.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04053514/Season-3-secret-bunker.jpg 1899w”sizes=”(max-width
: 1024px )100vw, 1024px”>
Underneath the brand-new POI to the east of Superstore, Airplane Factory, a new secret bunker has actually been found. It isn’t marked by any number, and there’s a deactivated keypad beside the door, which will probably receive power in a later season. It’s extremely likely this will be an easter egg bunker, similar to Bunker 11, where you could earn a weapon Blueprint and the nuking of Verdansk was very first teased. Warzone Boneyard bunker codes Scrapyard, which sits to the west of Boneyard, has 2 bunkers that might be accessed with a code. One sits north close to
- Storage Town, while the other sits simply above the go-kart track in the south-west corner of the map. Although thebunkers are currently closed, the bunker codes were as follows:
North Boneyard code: 87624851 South Boneyard code
: 97264138 Warzone Prison bunker code Sitting just west of the Zordaya Prison Complex is a little shack. This shack looks completely unremarkable and can’t be gotten in, but before the nuke event, it had a keypad on the door. If this keypad returns, you can utilize the code supplied below, and head inside to grab some Legendary loot. Warzone TV Station bunker code TELEVISION Station can be a challenging place to drop, however ought to you land
simply a little to the east, you’ll discover another shack that used to be locked by a keypad. You no longer require to go into a code, but if this keypad returns, here’s the code you formerly had to go into. TELEVISION Station bunker code: 27495810 Warzone Park bunker code As you pass the Styor Spomenik war