Aspyr Media will release Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC by means of Steam and GOG on
March 16, the publisher announced. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Introduced for the original Xbox in October 2005, followed by PC and Mac in November 2005. The PC version was as soon as provided through Steam in May 2007, however was later on gotten rid of.
Here is an introduction of the game, via Aspyr Media:
Be the Zombie. Kick A ** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of development and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead guy on a mission. Your sweetheart’s back Maggie and Punchbowl is gon na be in difficulty!
- Consume Brains— Chomp on the living and renew your physical arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the spectacular unholy flatulence.
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population— Clamp your severed hand to a hair salon quartet vocalist’s head and raygun away.
- Construct Your Zombie Horde— Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living.
- Bring Civilization to its Knees— Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t get away the past.
- Stubbs and Chill— Invite a pal to play as Grubbs for traditional sofa cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included.)
See the announcement trailer listed below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Comment Policy Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on subject.
- No drive-by comments, including baiting, trolling, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not appreciate a subject, you do not require to comment.
- No offending comments. This consists of abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or false material/ language, in addition to general harassment and private attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) material. For instance: < Woe is Leomon.< State the subject of the material outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to concur with each other, however debate nicely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple rules, do not continue the discussion– simply report it.
Gematsu books the right to edit or erase any remarks without notification. This comment policy goes through change at any time.
Released for the initial Xbox in October 2005, followed by PC and Mac in November 2005. Be the Zombie. It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Comments are encouraged and welcome on Gematsu. Gematsu schedules the right to edit or delete any remarks without notice.