Update: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 1.011 is available to download right now on PlayStation 5, weighing in at precisely 2.435 GB. It includes the long, long list of repairs and changes listed below, so make sure to examine it out if you’ve been facing a specific problem.
Initial story: Ubisoft guaranteed the next Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch would be released shortly and young boy has it delivered. Going live throughout PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 platforms tomorrow, upgrade 1.1.1 will take up roughly 2GB of area if you’re utilizing Sony’s most current maker. For PS4 users, this spot will be within the same region– 3GB at optimum. We’ve got performance enhancements, repairs to numerous problems, and the addition of Ubisoft Connect accomplishments. Without more ado, let’s take a look at the complete patch list for update 1.1.1.
Ubisoft Connect Achievements
Included in-game assistance for Ubisoft Connect accomplishments to the game.
- Unlock conditions for Not-repeatable or quest-related accomplishments:
- Achievements where unlock conditions have actually been met will pop when the gamer completes a brand-new quest.
- Unlock conditions for Countable/repeatable accomplishments:.
- Achievements will pop whenever the gamer carries out an achievement-related action past the unlock condition.
- The Animus Pulse will now highlight dead bodies for needed scenarios just.
- Opponents can no longer be automobile looted utilizing the Throw Weapons perk.
- Modified AI detection when using camouflage while dodging or while being in-air.
- Included a reward to the Death Stranding homage.
- Rations and quivers will now fill up when updating them while they are diminished.
- White dots hinting at rations/adrenaline/arrow loot beyond interaction variety will no longer be displayed when the gamer has max quantity already.
- Players will now be able to utilize “Wake up” at any time while in Asgard. Previously you had to finish the first quest.
- Daily missions will now reset whenever the video game spots that it’s not possible to reboot the mission or continue. The mission might then be reactivated at the informer.
- Included Text-to-speech to letters discovered in-game.
- Included sneak peeks to color-blind and subtitle alternatives.
- Tweaked damage dealt and received values for the Lost Wolf boss encounter to reduce friction when playing on Drengr trouble.
- Rebalanced preliminary damage dealt with Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1/ 2.
Video game Improvements
Efficiency and Stability
- Enhanced performance and stability.
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Resolved numerous graphics issues.
- Resolved numerous clipping issues.
- Addressed various NPC animation concerns.
- Dealt with a concern that caused dummies to jitter when hit with a toxin arrow.
- ( SPOILERS) Added some electrical power to Mjolnir prior to picking it up.
- Dealt with an issue where war cries would duplicate or loop strangely.
- Resolved a problem where beginning and blowing the horn to move with left foot forward might in some cases makes Eivor’s feet glide.
- ( Photo Mode) Addressed a concern where focusing on kids with the Photo Mode video camera would misshape their face.
- Resolved a concern where some Raven skins might be low res.
- ( PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
- Resolved a texture problem near the Cicestre Abbey that caused players to desync when strolling over the texture.
Missions, Worlds, Side Activities
- Resolved a problem in Legend of Beowulf where the hint marker would stay after it was investigated.
- Dealt with a concern in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would often not generate.
- Dealt with a concern where the gamer might get stuck fishing in The Baker’s Plaint.
- Addressed an issue in Fishing Lesson that under certain scenarios avoided gamers from completing the world event.
- Resolved an issue where players are stuck after promising to Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland.
- Resolved a problem where players might get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny. *Ah yes, A Cruel Destiny, undoubtedly. *
- Addressed a concern where some treasures wouldn’t be at their location or could not be robbed. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
- Addressed a concern where players might receive an Online Service Error when attempting to save.
- Resolved a problem where gamers got blackscreen after constructing the blacksmith.
- Dealt with a problem where players didn’t get Storming the Walls after finishing Severing the Lines.
- Addressed a concern in To Serve the Light where Hytham would get stuck on the boat when arbitrarily shooting arrows into the water.
- Attended to a concern that prevented players from connecting with Settlement NPCs.
- Addressed a concern that avoided gamers from completing Riddles and clues.
- Addressed an issue in the Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented players from finishing the mission.
- Dealt with a problem where the quest objective marker was pointing to a wrong destination in The Devil Has All the very best Tunes.
- Attended to a concern in War Weary that prevented players from completing the quest when Ceolbert was unintentionally killed.
- Addressed a concern that avoided gamers from beginning the Daughters of Lerion encounter. (Goneril, Cordelia)
- Addressed a problem in Binding Fate that caused the one in charge to be stuck on a rock.
- Dealt with a problem where Estrid might get stuck in Taken.
- Resolved a problem in Pluck the Quill where players would in some cases be unable to communicate with Aelwyn.
- Attended to a problem in Binding Fate that caused the employer to be stuck underground when using Dive of Valkyrie.
- Attended to a concern in Price of Wisdom that avoided players from finishing the mission.
- Dealt with a problem in The Boar with the Golden Nose where the boar would in some cases vanish under certain circumstances.
- Attended to a problem in Bleeding the Leech where Erke would be at the wrong area.
- Addressed a problem in Of Blood and Bonds where the gamers couldn’t complete the quest or couldn’t report back to Randvi.
- Dealt with an issue in The Prodigal Prince that avoided gamers from finishing the quest.
- Attended to an issue that avoided gamers from finishing the Old Cellar secret.
- Resolved an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages that avoided players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue where the Mari Lwyd disguise would not disappear after completing the Glowecestrescire Arc. *everybody liked that dot jpg *
- Addressed a concern in Road to Harmatia that prevented gamers from completing the mission.
- Addressed a problem where Knud could end up being stuck in A Little Problem.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from connecting with Ubba in Sons of Ragnar.
- Attended to a problem where Basim was in a battle with NPCs prior to the start of Puppets and Prisoners.
- Addressed an issue in Brewing Rebellion that avoided gamers from force-opening the door to the longhouse in Buckingham.
- Dealt with a problem in Bridges of Oppression that prevented players from finishing the mission.
- ( Spoiler) Addressed a problem in King Killer that avoided Ivarr to reach the door to Rhodri’s Room.
- Addressed a concern in A Fiend out of Hell that prevented gamers from examining among the cows.
- Attended to different misplaced things or textures.
- Resolved a number of instances where the gamer could end up being stuck.
- Grounded a drifting boat in Vinland.
Gameplay, Combat, AI
- Attended to numerous NPC habits issues.
- Resolved an issue where NPCs would often return to a location they ran away from that is still being robbed.
- Resolved an issue where whales would sometimes start their getting away behavior mid-air.
- Addressed an issue where Archery was blocked with M and K holding the SHIFT key.
- Dealt with a problem that caused gamers’ line of vision to be blocked using incendiary or Poison traps with the predator bow.
- Dealt with a concern where guards would sometimes not react with hostility to watching Eivor burn members of their faction with oil jars. *I- uh nevermind. Moving on. *
- Addressed a concern where NPCs could be eliminated by tossing remains at them in Vinland.
- Resolved a problem that eliminated Bjorn from the ship team.
- Dealt with a problem with the Mentor’s Set where the equipment perk sometimes didn’t activate although 2-4 set pieces were geared up.
- Addressed a problem that prevented players from controlling the raven when Q or E buttons were designated to among the move actions.
Capabilities, Perks, Skills
- Resolved a problem where some ranged unique abilities could incorrectly be utilized with directed arrows.
- Resolved an issue where one NPC would not leave Eivor’s side when Feign Death was used.
- Resolved an issue where numerous abilities would not work versus hostile dogs.
- Resolved an issue where Man’s Best Friend would not open after completing the mission A Little Problem.
- Resolved a concern with the Mentor’s Set where the equipment perk in some cases didn’t activate although 2-4 pieces of the set were equipped.
- Dealt with numerous UI/HUD concerns.
- Addressed a concern where the arrow amount could stay stuck at 12.
- Resolved an issue where UI language changes weren’t applied throughout fight.
- The cam will now be closer to the character when browsing tattoos in the Animus Store.
- Resolved an issue where color-blind previews would sometimes not be displayed in the menu.
- Dealt with a concern where color-blind worths weren’t applied to the Order of Ancient menu.
- Resolved an issue where a blank box would appear in the Completed Quests list.
- Attended to a problem where fall damage could be negated by opening the menu right before striking the ground.
- Addressed an issue where Auto Loot didn’t work when an enemy was stun ended up.
- Attended to a concern where the Raculf Monastery couldn’t be robbed.
- Dealt with an issue where some icons were missing for newly gotten God Favors.
- Resolved an issue where In-Game news sometimes wouldn’t pack properly.
- Dealt with an issue that caused gamers to receive inaccurate items when acquiring Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front) plans.
- Dealt with an issue that permitted gamers to acquire duplicates of Asgardian ship plans.
- Included a respawn point right before the manager fight in Extended Family.
- Resolved a concern that avoided gamers from fast traveling after 1.0.4.
- Included force trigger feedback to bow shooting for Xbox/PlayStation controllers.
Resolved a problem where players could get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny. *