Here is a choice of highlighted video games in the UK eShop sale. There is no equivalent official eShop sale occurring in North America concurrently. Lots of video games are marked down anyway, so it is still worth inspecting out for gamers in that region. The new year eShop sale in the UK and Europe will run up until January 10, 2021. The Japanese discounts are live up until January 12, 2021.
Nintendo is celebrating the new year with an enormous eShop sale in multiple regions. The UK and Ireland, Europe, and Japan are all currently offering huge discount rates on significant releases.
Here is a selection of highlighted games in the UK eShop sale. You can view the complete list of nearly 180 video games here.
- 1-2-Switch: ₤ 27.99
- 51 Worldwide Games: ₤ 24.49
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: ₤ 24.49
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: ₤ 17.49
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: ₤ 24.99
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition: ₤ 33.29
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: ₤ 34.99
- Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy Deluxe Edition: ₤ 17.49
- Luigi’s Mansion 3: ₤ 33.29
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: ₤ 33.29
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: ₤ 14.39
- Octopath Traveler: ₤ 24.99
- Sega Mega Drive Classics: ₤ 15.00
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: ₤ 22.49
- Sonic Mania: ₤ 11.19
- Super Bomberman R: ₤ 7.49
- Super Mario Odyssey: ₤ 33.29
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: ₤ 24.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: ₤ 41.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition: ₤ 34.99
- 2 Point Hospital: ₤ 17.49
- Unravel Two: ₤ 6.24
Sadly, there is no comparable authorities eShop sale taking place in North America simultaneously. Numerous video games are marked down anyway, so it is still worth examining out for gamers in that area. We advise Octopath Traveler at 50% off.
The Japanese eShop sale has a lot of overlap. Games like The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX are only on sale for those with a Japanese account.
The new year eShop sale in the UK and Europe will run up until January 10, 2021. The Japanese discount rates are live till January 12, 2021. You can summarize 2020 by having a look at Siliconera’s Switch games of the year right here.