Family lose everything in devastating fire just weeks before Christmas – Mirror Online

Liverpool Echo reports.

In spite of her efforts to put and try out the fire with containers of water, it was currently far too late.

Carla informed the Liverpool Echo: “It was Saturday night and her child Rebecca was in the bedroom.”Her mum Joanne heard a crackling sound or something upstairs.”As they’ve gone back upstairs the fire was too bad for them to get back up.”Joanne’s daughter has not long had a brain tumour removed. Carla said: “Joanne’s just in shock.

The fire triggered the loft to fall

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: