Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone are getting their last patch before the release of Black Ops Cold War, and unsurprisingly it’s light on modifications. Outside of a couple of quality-of-life updates and some bug fixes, the most significant change is the addition of private Warzone matches so you and your buddies can have Verdansk all to yourselves.
Warzone‘s new personal matches will enable players to play and begin lobbies with only the people they welcome. There is a minimum gamer count to begin each match, since there’s only so much server area to go around. Each of the 3 Private modes has its own player requirement:
- Battle Royale– 50 gamers minimum
- Ransack– 30 players minimum
- Mini Battle Royale– 24 gamers minimum
Both fight royale and Plunder will allow players to play with team variations if they want more gamers in each squad.
While this is the last big patch before Black Ops Cold War‘s release, Warzone and Modern Warfare won’t link to the most recent Call of Duty entry till December, when all three games begin their first combined season.
For a take a look at everything that altered in this patch, you can examine out the complete patch notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare Nov. 9 spot notes
- Ground War
- TDM Snipers Only
- Hardpoint Hills and Kills
- Delivery 24/7
- Shoot House 24/7
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
- Plunder Trios
We’re excited to release a beta version of Private Warzone matches! This requires numerous gamer counts to begin the match and we have three modes offered:
- BR – 50 players needed to start (likewise has squad variations)
- Plunder – 30 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Mini BR – 24 gamers needed
- Repair for a bug where, when restoring a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can end up being stuck in third individual
- Repaired a concern where some players were seeing the error code: “HK: s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator obstacle where players are unable to finish the first goal in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer obstacles 90 – 100 have actually been resetting after conclusion, avoiding players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when utilizing the zoom button the cam will focus and out
- When struck by the Phlembotomizer tossing knife, players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio. This has been repaired
- Repaired a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope impact when not ADSing with it by getting 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Repaired a bug where helicopters might spin and drift in the air after progressing in Survival
- Repairs to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as meant in Gunfight
- Fix for a problem where players that pass away right prior to an HQ is handicapped and view the full killcam do not spawn in as meant
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the.458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The vibrant icon appears to have a minor space between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is geared up on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has actually been fixed
- To help with spot sizes and disk area, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, utilizing On-Demand Textures Streaming:
- On-Demand Textures Streaming is located in the Options, under the Graphics tab and in the Details & & Textures area.
- It will only kick-in for users having fun with Texture Resolution set to High.
- It streams textures for Operators and Weapons.
- You can manage the daily texture streaming limitation and the size of your cache
- You can discover more about Texture Streaming HERE
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with only Warzone installed, can pick a trial on a MP map, which can result in a crash
- Repair for a bug where PC gamers had the ability to pick a customized loadout in Snipers Only
- Repairs for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to various profiles in the pals list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC plan. To access Survival, a gamer has to set up both Special Ops and Survival
- Repairs to assist combat against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can in some cases obscure or entirely hide gamers from thermal scopes
- Repaired an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entryway of the train can trigger the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, gamers parachutes will now vehicle deploy to assist avoid against exploits
- Repair for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Repaired an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when utilizing the minigun on the helicopter
- When the gamer is using Bumper Ping as their button design, the player will be not able to change between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has actually been repaired
- When being in guest seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while at the same time changing seats will break the gamers viewmodel. This has actually been repaired
- Repair for a bug where players are unable to gear up other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
‘s new personal matches will enable players to begin lobbies and play with just the people they invite. There is a minimum gamer count to start each match, considering that there’s just so much server space to go around. Gamers using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. When the gamer is utilizing Bumper Ping as their button layout, the gamer will be unable to switch between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them just able to use the gas grenade. When sitting in guest seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while all at once changing seats will break the gamers viewmodel.