Fortnite update 13.20 PATCH NOTES: Server downtime schedule, Flare Gun, map changes, more – Express
Posted byPosted inUncategorized
The news was revealed by Epic Games on Twitter: “Downtime for spot v13.20 has begun. There’s also talk of a brand-new hero – thought to be Captain America – which will launch in time for the July 4 events in the United States.- LTMs arrive this week for Season 3. The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “We’re including brand-new flare to the game.”As time goes on and water declines, even more areas will be uncovered,” Epic exposes.
Fortnite update 13.20 Captain America hero skin, Dad Bod Thor and MORE leaks
You can see the complete list of Fortnite upgrade 13.20 spot notes below, and even more down the page …
Hot New Weapon
– We’ve included some brand-new flare to your arsenal
– Easier access to sidegrading and updating is on the way
LTMs Are Back
– LTMs arrive this week for Season 3. We’re starting with some fan favourites
A Hero Arrives
– A magnificent arrival is concerning Item Shop today. Stay tuned
ORIGINAL:Fortnite developer Epic Games is skipping upgrade 13.10 and going directly into patch 13.20.
Update 13.20 has been provided a June 30 release date on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Like many significant updates, the new spot will be accompanied by offline server downtime on all platforms.
Server maintenance will start at 7am BST in the UK, and need to last for around 2 hours.
With the servers offline, fans will be able to download upgrade 13.20, which is anticipated to make significant modifications to the video game.
The news was revealed by Epic Games on Twitter: “We’re including new flare to the game. v13.20 shows up Tuesday, June 30. (Yes, we jumped numbers!) Downtime will start at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).”
As the tweet recommends, Epic Games is tailoring up to include the Flare Gun to Fortnite as part of the brand-new update.
According to the early spot notes, fans can also anticipate a large range of bug fixes and lifestyle enhancements for Season 3.
There’s likewise a really good chance the water on the island will begin to decline, as Epic Games makes changes to the map.
Map modifications were assured at the start of the season, along with brand-new modes of transportation.
“As time goes on and water declines, even more areas will be revealed,” Epic exposes. “And as the streets become more open, you’ll discover brand-new methods to navigate.”
The accompanying image suggests cars and trucks will be included to Fortnite in a future update, perhaps as early as version 13.20.
New areas are a little harder to forecast, however the belief is that brand name new sights will be signed up with by returning favourites.
As for the upgrade 13.20 spot notes, Epic has actually promised to repair issues with emotes, attire and supply drops.
Have a look at the update 13.20 patch notes listed below …
Fortnite upgrade 13.20 General spot notes …
– Missing designs for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
– Some players might be missing out on styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
– Rage Emote fire impact remaining on/near gamers.
– After gamers use latest thing Emote, the Emote’s fire effect may stay on or near them.
– Emotes playing over Main Stage music in Party Royale.
– On occasion, Emote music can be heard while at the Main Stage in Party Royale.
– Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
– We’re examining a problem where some players might see Sandstorm missing her hair when gearing up the ‘No Mask No Cowl’ style.